– Power supply: 12V DC and/or 48V PoE
– DC supply parameters: 12V +/- 10%, 1A LPS
– PoE parameters: (PSE): 36-57V, 350mA (802.3af, Class 0)
– Power consumption: up to 5W
– Communication protocols: Ethernet 10/100BASE-TX, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n 2.4/5GHz,Bluetooth® low energy
– Ethernet cable category: CAT-5e
– Operating temperature: -30°C – 40°C
– IP protection class: IP54
External dimensions (ring – on-wall part): 85mm x 37mm
– Installation hole dimensions (diameter x depth): 65mm x 75mm
– Weight: 408g
– There is a possibility to install the device by the entrance and by a gateway, located further away from the house, thanks to the in-built WiFi and LAN communication.
– There is a possibility to make calls within the local network as well as using the Internet.
– There is a possibility to control two gates/gateways separately – both remotely and locally – using the app, by entering the PIN code or bringing a Bluetooth-equipped phone closer to the device.
– There is a possibility to connect two physical, external switches to the device in order to control the gate/gateway.
– There is a possibility to install the device even on a short post thanks to the wide-angle lens (180 degrees horizontally and 120 degrees vertically).
– The night mode registers video using infrared.
– There is a possibility to use a proximity sensor to start recording the video and to activate scenes within the building automation system (e.g. turning the lights on in front of the house).
– There is a possibility to integrate the device with the alarm and monitoring systems.